- Q. - Which bank has sanctioned Rs 19,702 crore loan to National Water Development Agency (NWDA) for 50 irrigation projects?
Description Of This Question
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development(NABARD) has sanctioned Rs 19,702 crore loan to National Water Development Agency (NWDA) for 50 irrigation projects. The loan is sanctioned under Long Term Irrigation Fund (LTIF), announced by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley during the Budget 2016-17. This would help create additional irrigation potential of 39.14 lakh hectares under these projects in 11 states.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which hollywood actor to receive Lifetime Achievement Oscar Award 2016?
- पृथ्वी पर अधिकांश सक्रिय ज्वालामुखी किस क्षेत्र से सम्बन्धित हैं?
- In which place, Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated the first edition of World Sustainable Development Summit (WSDS)?
- कुकिंग गैस के सिलिंडर में जलने वाला गैस होता है –
- Who has been appointed as a next High Commissioner of India to the Republic of Singapore?