- Q. - Which bank has sanctioned Rs 19,702 crore loan to National Water Development Agency (NWDA) for 50 irrigation projects?
Description Of This Question
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development(NABARD) has sanctioned Rs 19,702 crore loan to National Water Development Agency (NWDA) for 50 irrigation projects. The loan is sanctioned under Long Term Irrigation Fund (LTIF), announced by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley during the Budget 2016-17. This would help create additional irrigation potential of 39.14 lakh hectares under these projects in 11 states.
Related Topics & Questions:
- कार्ल मार्क्स के अनुसार समाज के कितने वर्ग होते हैं?
- Who has reclaimed the World Boxing Organization welterweight title for the third time with a unanimous decision victory over former champion Jesse Vargas?
- Prime Minister of India recently announced a special package of Rs. 200 crore for which state youth to engage youth in constructive sporting activities?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated the Asian Ministerial Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction was held in which city?
- Who has inaugurated World Sufi Forum in New Delhi ?