- Q. - Which bank has announced its entry into Myanmar by opening a branch in the Yangon, former capital city of Myanmar?
Description Of This Question
This branch extends the global presence of SBI in 37 countries through 198 offices. Bhattacharya, who became the first chairman to get a second term at SBI also donated equipment for recreation of cancer-surviving children to the Yangon Children’s Hospital.
Related Topics & Questions:
- When is the World Toilet Day celebrated?
- India’s Forex reserves have been raised from USD 1 billion to how many USD billion during October 2016?
- Indian railway and Assam has announced a Joint Venture for the construction of four elevated railway tracks in the state. What is the project cost?
- Which team has won the Inaugural Day/night Duleep Trophy tournament in Greater Noida?
- What is stomach acid?