- Q. - Which Airport has bagged the 2014-15 India Building Congress (IBC) Award for Excellence in Built Environment?
Description Of This Question
The new integrated terminal building of Chandigarh International Airports Limited (CHIAL) has bagged the 2014-15 India Building Congress (IBC) Award for Excellence in Built Environment. AAI General Manager for engineering projects D Kamra received the award from Union Urban Development, and Information and Broadcasting Minister M Venkaiah Naidu at the 21st annual convention inaugural function.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Global Citizen Festival organised in which city?
- Who became the Canada’s first Sikh Senator to showcase the rich diversity of Sikh and South Asian art and culture?
- What is the name of Oscar Winning US Actress who passed away recently ?
- The chief ore of Aluminium is ?
- Who has been re-elected as Spanish Prime Minister received 170 votes in his favour, while 111 voted against his re-election?