- Q. - Which Airport has bagged the 2014-15 India Building Congress (IBC) Award for Excellence in Built Environment?
Description Of This Question
The new integrated terminal building of Chandigarh International Airports Limited (CHIAL) has bagged the 2014-15 India Building Congress (IBC) Award for Excellence in Built Environment. AAI General Manager for engineering projects D Kamra received the award from Union Urban Development, and Information and Broadcasting Minister M Venkaiah Naidu at the 21st annual convention inaugural function.
Related Topics & Questions:
- पर्यावरण के अन्तर्गत निम्न में से क्या सम्मिलित है?
- Which brand is topped in the India’s most attractive brands index 2016 study carried out by Trust Research Advisory (TRA)?
- What is the new US Chamber IP index rank of India ?
- Which city to hold the 2016 Kabaddi world cup to be held from October 7th to 22nd 2016?
- Sri Lankan government has decided to obtain 10 diesel engines from which company in India under credit line facility provided by Indian government?