- Q. - Which Airlines has introduced ‘child-free zones’ on all of its flights especially for business travelers can do their work without interruption?
Description Of This Question
India based airlines IndiGo has introduced child-free zones on all of its flights. According to this rows 1 to 4 and 11 to 14 are designated quiet zones so that business travelers can do their work without interruption. The airline avoids seating children below the age of 12 in these rows, which are near emergency exits.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India expected to provide more helicopters and other military hardware to which country facing threats from the Taliban?
- Which limited has planned to construct the nation’s longest LPG pipeline from Gujarat coast to Gorakhpur in eastern Uttar Pradesh to supply to growing demand for cooking gas in the country?
- Which year is the deadline for Union Government to completely seal the India-Pakistan border as part of an extensive plan to monitor the country’s frontier security?
- कौन से संगठन ने कहा है कि जीएसटी (माल और सेवाओं) के गोद लेने से टैक्स हाल ही में भारत के मध्यम अवधि को विकास का बढ़ावा मिलेगा?
- Which state government has recently signed an MoU with Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) and establishment of a Gems & Jewellery Industrial Park?