- Q. - Which Airlines has introduced ‘child-free zones’ on all of its flights especially for business travelers can do their work without interruption?
Description Of This Question
India based airlines IndiGo has introduced child-free zones on all of its flights. According to this rows 1 to 4 and 11 to 14 are designated quiet zones so that business travelers can do their work without interruption. The airline avoids seating children below the age of 12 in these rows, which are near emergency exits.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which US-based ATM manufacturer has bagged the single largest order from SBI to install over 7,000 cash-vending machines?
- Recently, CSIR launched the country’s anti – diabetic ayurvedic drug for type two Diabetes mellitus. CSIR stands for?
- Who launched ‘Hunter Fraud Score’, a new scoring mechanism that measures the probability of fraud in a credit application across banking and insurance industries.
- Which state government has decided to install monorail from Budge in South 24-Parganas to Ruby Connector in Kolkata at a cost of 4,216 crore rupees?
- साँची के स्तूप का निर्माण किस शासक ने करवाया था?