- Q. - What is the rank of India’s Right to Information (RTI) Act, that was passed in the year 2005 among worldwide?
Description Of This Question
India’s Right to Information (RTI) Act, that was passed in the year 2005, is widely is ranked as 4th best in the world. The rankings were based on the strength of the legal frameworks that ensure the efficient implementation of the act. Mexico has topped the rankings, followed by Serbia and Slovenia.
Related Topics & Questions:
- In which country New Development Bank launched ?
- Which Indian Boxer will be awarded with the Legends Award’ by the International Boxing Association (AIBA) on its 70th anniversary ceremony on 20 December 2016 in Switzerland ?
- Who has become the first Indian to win the Asian Karting Championship held in Malaysia?
- When did Messi retire from International Football?
- 2. Who among the following students is not selected for Gates Cambridge scholars 2017?