- Q. - What is the rank of India’s Right to Information (RTI) Act, that was passed in the year 2005 among worldwide?
Description Of This Question
India’s Right to Information (RTI) Act, that was passed in the year 2005, is widely is ranked as 4th best in the world. The rankings were based on the strength of the legal frameworks that ensure the efficient implementation of the act. Mexico has topped the rankings, followed by Serbia and Slovenia.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is launched pilot project of e-complaint system ?
- The Mudumalai National Park is located in which state?
- What is the national game of Pakistan ?
- Which of the following bank is not allowed to issue the tags required for electronic toll collection
- Who is the Chairman of Telecom Commission and Secretary, Department of Telecommunication India?