- Q. - What is the position of India is expected to become the largest coal producer and US by 2020 according to BMI research?
Description Of This Question
India is expected to become the second largest coal producer and US as the world’s biggest coal producer after China by 2020 according to BMI research. US and other countries are moving faster toward replacing the fuel with cleaner energy sources such as natural gas to meet tougher emissions standards.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who inauguration NISER campus in Odisha ?
- Which Indian field hockey player led the Indian men’s hockey team defeated Pakistan 3-2 in the final of the 4th Asian Champions Trophy at the Wisma Belia Hockey Stadium in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
- कौन आर रामकृष्णन, निदेशक और सह संस्थापक आधारभूत वेंचर्स द्वारा विजाग स्टील के ब्रांड एम्बेसडर के रूप में नियुक्त किया गया है?
- Which country’s Prime Minister and European Union leaders to sign a long-delayed landmark trade deal at a summit in Brussels?
- लुओ झाओहुई चीन शी जिनपिंग के राष्ट्रपति ली युचेन्ग किस जगह देश के लिए नए राजदूत के रूप में नियुक्त किया?