- Q. - What is the position of India among countries with the highest increase in their contribution to high-quality scientific research?
Description Of This Question
India is at the second position among countries with the highest increase in their contribution to high-quality scientific research, according to a new report which shows that the growth of research in the country is only behind China’s. The institutions from India among the top 100 highest performers across the globe include Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Indian Institute of Science (IIS) and Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who becomes first African footballer to win PFA Player of the Year ?
- Which celebrity is the World’s Highest-Paid Woman in Music for 2016 report released by Forbes?
- The Central Government has given in principle approval to a grant of __________ to make the development of the proposed Sagar Port project in West Bengal on September 4 , 2016. A.Rs. 515 crores
- Who became first Indian film to win Best First Foreign Film award by FSCC ?
- किस संस्थान के छात्र समूह ने अपने एरियल रोबोटिक्स की पहल के तहत स्वदेशी हार्डवेयर और सॉफ्टवेयर का उपयोग ड्रोन विकसित किया था?