- Q. - What is the name of scheme is decided to launch by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan to make Madhya Pradesh anaemia-free?
Description Of This Question
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan decided to launch a scheme-‘Lalima Abhiyan’ to make Madhya Pradesh anaemia-free. It will be effective from November 1, 2016. Free iron folic acid tablets will be provided in aaganwadis’, academic institutions and hospitals. Ferrous escorbate tablets instead of ferrous sulphate tablets will be distributed by the state’s Health Minister, Jagat Prasad Nadda.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the Indian woman who has received the Businesswoman of the Year award at the India Australia Business Community Awards (IABCA) was held in Sydney?
- The International Fleet Review (IFR) 2016, an international military exercise hosted and conducted by _____ was inaugurated in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh ?
- Who is the author of ‘Godan’?
- Which bank has sanctioned Rs 19,702 crore loan to National Water Development Agency (NWDA) for 50 irrigation projects?
- Robin Peterson who recently announced his retirement from cricket belongs to which country?