- Q. - What is the name of pan India electronic portal to provide transparent and profitable trade facilities to farmers and buyers?
Description Of This Question
The BJP-led Centre had integrated 250 mandis in 10 states in the first phase of its ambitious electronic national agriculture market (e-NAM), established to provide transparent and profitable trade facilities to farmers and buyers. E-NAM is a pan India electronic portal for sale and purchase of agricultural product so that farmers get better prices of their produce.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the new act has came into force from October 2 in the Bihar state for creating awareness about alcohol related issues?
- _____________ allowed use of pictures of Chief Ministers, Governors and Cabinet ministers in the government’s media advertisements.
- _____________ gets first Earthquake Warning System in country.
- सत्ता का सम्बन्ध किससे है?
- Which date is celebrate as World Animal Day every year to raising the status of animals in order to improve welfare standards around the globe?