- Q. - What is the name of last king of Rwanda who ruled the east African nation died at an age of 80?
Description Of This Question
The last king of Rwanda, Kigeli V, who ruled the east African nation for less than a year before being forced into exile, finally settling in the United States, He passed away early Sunday aged 80.. Born Jean-Baptiste Ndahindurwa, King Kigeli V came to power in 1959 In September 1961, the monarchy was abolished by referendum and Rwanda gained independence the following year, when the monarchy was abolished and he was forced into exile.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Researchers from which state has discovered a new variety of rice seed under the head of A K Sarawgi?
- India has pledged to contribute _________ million to UN for the year 2017
- 2016 सार्क सूफी त्योहार सार्क लेखक और साहित्य के फाउंडेशन द्वारा प्रतिवर्ष किस जगह आयोजित किया जाता है ?
- कौन सा ग्रह सूर्य से सबसे नजदीक है?
- The First ever three day long Global Conference to Strengthen Arbitration and Enforcement in India was held in which place?