- Q. - What is the name of last king of Rwanda who ruled the east African nation died at an age of 80?
Description Of This Question
The last king of Rwanda, Kigeli V, who ruled the east African nation for less than a year before being forced into exile, finally settling in the United States, He passed away early Sunday aged 80.. Born Jean-Baptiste Ndahindurwa, King Kigeli V came to power in 1959 In September 1961, the monarchy was abolished by referendum and Rwanda gained independence the following year, when the monarchy was abolished and he was forced into exile.
Related Topics & Questions:
- National Panchayati Raj Diwas is observed on ?
- Which country has successfully launched a spacecraft carrying two astronauts, in its longest-ever manned space mission?
- This year BCCI to host first Day-Night test against ?
- Which IFS Officer has been accredited as the Ambassador of India to the Commonwealth of Dominica ?
- Which Indian player clinched 11th place in the fourth Round of the NBA D-League Draft was held in New York?