- Q. - What is the name of disease has killed over 150 children and taken epidemic proportions in Malkangiri district due to negligence in Japan?
Description Of This Question
The Japanese Encephalitis has killed over 150 children and taken epidemic proportions in Malkangiri district due to negligence.He slammed the State Government for not purchasing a single mosquito net though the tender process has been completed for the year 2015-16.A two-year-old girl from Padia block died while undergoing treatment at the intensive care unit of the district headquarters hospital in Odisha, taking the toll to 54.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which minister embarked a 7-day official visit to Canada and the US to attend the annual meetings of World Bank and IMF and hold talks with global investors?
- Which of the following country to host the Asian ministerial conference for disaster risk reduction on November 3-5 , 2016 ?
- वित्तीय सेवा कंपनी भुगतान सत्यापन के लिए चेहरे बॉयोमीट्रिक्स के उपयोग के लिए किस को एप्लिकेशन बाहर किया?
- The First ever three day long Global Conference to Strengthen Arbitration and Enforcement in India was held in which place?
- कौन सा देश चीन में एशियाई चैम्पियनशिप में सीनियर अंतरराष्ट्रीय रोलर स्केटिंग पदक में प्रथम पुरस्कार जीता है?