- Q. - What is the name of disease has killed over 150 children and taken epidemic proportions in Malkangiri district due to negligence in Japan?
Description Of This Question
The Japanese Encephalitis has killed over 150 children and taken epidemic proportions in Malkangiri district due to negligence.He slammed the State Government for not purchasing a single mosquito net though the tender process has been completed for the year 2015-16.A two-year-old girl from Padia block died while undergoing treatment at the intensive care unit of the district headquarters hospital in Odisha, taking the toll to 54.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which company along with IBM have entered a 15-year partnership for automation and development and operations?
- Doordarshan along with which University had entered into an agreement for transmission of four Gyan Darshan educational channels?
- North East-ASEAN Business Summit begins in _______?
- What is the name of Russian spaceship has successfully placed in the steppes of Kazakhstan with three crew members on board was stated by Russian Mission Control Centre?
- The Indian Wushu team won four silver and five bronze medals in which championship held in Taoyuan, Taiwan?