- Q. - What is the name of cyclone made landfall causes 27 people missed in China’s Zhejiang province?
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is head of the committee formed to verify the availability of night shelters?
- Which festival was respected for the first time at the United Nations, with the world body’s imposing headquarters in New York?
- Which date is observed as ‘No Tobacco Day’ in an effort to discourage tobacco by the Punjab Government?
- _____________ to sing national anthem before India-Pakistan match.
- Which state has decided to amend the Hydropower Policy 2006 in respect to transfer of shares by State to other areas?