- Q. - What is the name of bandage is developed by NASA that uses electricity to promote healing of injured wounds?
Description Of This Question
A new high-tech material named polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) or electroactive bandage developed by NASA that uses electricity to promote healing of injured wounds. It is proven that wounds tend to heal much more quickly if small amounts of electricity are applied to the surrounding tissue. However, the gauze pattern is also essential to the healing process.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been concurrently accredited as the Ambassador of India to the Republic of Guinea, with residence in Abidjan?
- What is the position of India among countries with the highest increase in their contribution to high-quality scientific research?
- What is the name of Japanese cell biologist, won The Nobel Prize in medicine for discoveries on how cells break down and recycle their own components?
- अखिल भारतीय इलेक्ट्रॉनिक पोर्टल के नाम पर किसानों और खरीदारों के लिए पारदर्शी और लाभदायक व्यापार सुविधाएं प्रदान करने के लिए क्या है?
- Which Olympic Committee had officially withdrawn its bid to stage the 2024 Games in Rome after the city council voted to oppose the candidacy?