- Q. - What is the name of bandage is developed by NASA that uses electricity to promote healing of injured wounds?
Description Of This Question
A new high-tech material named polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) or electroactive bandage developed by NASA that uses electricity to promote healing of injured wounds. It is proven that wounds tend to heal much more quickly if small amounts of electricity are applied to the surrounding tissue. However, the gauze pattern is also essential to the healing process.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who won the gold medal in women’s individual category at the 12th South Asian Games (SAG) ?
- Which lab has been inaugurated by M. Rajeevan, Secretary to the Ministry of Earth Sciences at Himansh in the Spiti Valley on October 10, 2016?
- Which state has become the first in the India to conduct e-auction of minor mineral?
- FERA has been replaced with Foreign Exchange Management Act FEMA. What is FERA
- Who wons the 2016 Miami Open Title ?