- Q. - What is the name of bandage is developed by NASA that uses electricity to promote healing of injured wounds?
Description Of This Question
A new high-tech material named polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) or electroactive bandage developed by NASA that uses electricity to promote healing of injured wounds. It is proven that wounds tend to heal much more quickly if small amounts of electricity are applied to the surrounding tissue. However, the gauze pattern is also essential to the healing process.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been received the first copy of book titled ‘CHARAIVETI, CHARAIVETI’ from the Vice President of India, Shri Mohd Hamid Ansari?
- Who has been appointed as a Whole-Time Member of markets regulator SEBI by the Union Government?
- Pandit Ram Narayan is a ?
- Main goal of Sikh Gurdwaras (Amendment) Bill, 2016 is :-
- What is the India’s rank in the 2016 World Economic Freedom Index? http://www.gktoday.in/gk-current-affairs-september-18-19-2016/