- Q. - What is the name of bandage is developed by NASA that uses electricity to promote healing of injured wounds?
Description Of This Question
A new high-tech material named polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) or electroactive bandage developed by NASA that uses electricity to promote healing of injured wounds. It is proven that wounds tend to heal much more quickly if small amounts of electricity are applied to the surrounding tissue. However, the gauze pattern is also essential to the healing process.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian tennis star has bagged the Australian Open and Cincinnati Masters titles in women’s doubles for the second consecutive year?
- Recently, The Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) has ordered _____based Geographical Indications Registry (GIR) to issue ‘Geographical Indication’ tag for basmati ?
- Former Asian Games Winner Prodyut Burman passed away at the age of 81 due to Parkinson’s disease. He belonged to which sports?
- कच्ची गाजरें किस विटामिन की अच्छी स्रोत हैं?
- किस संस्थान के छात्र समूह ने अपने एरियल रोबोटिक्स की पहल के तहत स्वदेशी हार्डवेयर और सॉफ्टवेयर का उपयोग ड्रोन विकसित किया था?