- Q. - What is the name of Amphibious Bus is launched by the Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar to attract the tourists?
Description Of This Question
Goa Tourism department added another attraction for tourists in the coastal state with the launch of a vessel that could run on both land and water. Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar launched the vessels popularly known as ‘Duck Boats’ which is a first of its kind facility being used for civilian purpose (joy rides) in India.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Recently, The Government today banned duty – free import of capital goods for power generation and transmission projects under the EPCG Scheme. EPCG stands for ?
- The First ever three day long Global Conference to Strengthen Arbitration and Enforcement in India was held in which place?
- ‘Sofia’ is the capital of ?
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has signed agreement with which bank to sell its insurance products through the bank branches?
- Recently who was appointed as the new president of the International Hockey Federation?