- Q. - What is the deadline for Union Power Ministry to achieve 100% electrification for all in India?
Description Of This Question
India would have 100 % electrification for all by May 1, 2017 was the announcement made by the Union Power Minister Piyush Goyal. He has the confident that 100 per cent electrification in rural, Left-Wing Extremism (LWE) districts and dense forests would be achieved by May 1, 2017, a year ahead of the schedule Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who become 1st Indian to set world record in Jr athletics Championship ?
- Currency of Uruguay is?
- Who has been selected for the prestigious ‘Bharat Ratna Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Classical Music Award for 2015 – 2016?
- Coral reefs in India can be found in
- The 2nd Meeting of Heads of Export Credit Agencies of BRICS (BRICS ECAs) was held at which place? The 2nd Meeting of Heads of Export Credit Agencies of BRICS (BRICS ECAs) was held at New Delhi as part of a series of events being organised under the chairmanship of India of BRICS Forum. The meeting was part of series of events being organised under the Chairmanship of India of BRICS Forum. It was organized parallel with meetings of BRICS Trade Ministers.