- Q. - The Union Ministry of Road Transport & Highways has made it mandatory for all automobile manufacturers to provide emission and noise pollution details for every vehicle they produce by which month as a deadline?
Description Of This Question
The Union Ministry of Road Transport & Highways has made it mandatory for all automobile manufacturers to provide emission and noise pollution details for every vehicle they produce by April 2017. It has amended Form 22 under the Central Motor Vehicles Act, 1989, through which manufacturers provide the initial certificate of compliance with pollution standards, safety standards of components quality and road-worthiness certificate for all vehicles.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Ministry of HUPA and Common Services Centre e-Governance Services India Limited of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology signed an (MoU) for enabling online submission of applications under which scheme?
- What is the name of India Sanitation Conference inaugurated by the PM Narendra Modi under Swachh Bharat mission?
- Name the medical service has been launched for ESIC beneficiaries by Shri Bandaru Dattatreya, the Minister of State at Dwarka?
- International Internet Day is being observed on which date annually to remember th event of the sending of the first electronic message?
- The Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) has now made it compulsory for the public sector banks to report to it all such matters involving funds over how much amount?