- Q. - The Reserve Bank of India had granted in-principle approval to how many payments banks as on September 2015?
Description Of This Question
The Reserve Bank of India issued separate operating guidelines for payments banks and small finance banks in view of their differentiated nature of business and focus on financial inclusion. The RBI had granted in-principle approvals to 11 payments banks (August 2015) and 10 small finance bank (September 2015).
Related Topics & Questions:
- India won ODI series Against ?
- Recently, which of the following India Telecom Operators launched ‘Speed Pay’ services for its customers?
- What is the name given to judicial repository which was conceived about 3 years back?
- What is the range of BrahMos supersonic cruise missile ?
- Recently Finance Commission chairman resigns from Tata Chemicals’ Board, Name Is ?