- Q. - The Reserve Bank of India had granted in-principle approval to how many payments banks as on September 2015?
Description Of This Question
The Reserve Bank of India issued separate operating guidelines for payments banks and small finance banks in view of their differentiated nature of business and focus on financial inclusion. The RBI had granted in-principle approvals to 11 payments banks (August 2015) and 10 small finance bank (September 2015).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who signed MoU to increase employability of ex-servicemen ?
- Which of the following Indian companies has acquired majority stake in UK-based Avocet Sports?
- Who won the Best Documentary Producer Award ?
- Recently Uttarakhand State Government started a Scheme, name with ?
- Who appointed as MD and CEO of Andhra Bank ?