- Q. - The First ever three day long Global Conference to Strengthen Arbitration and Enforcement in India was held in which place?
Description Of This Question
The first ever Global Conference to Strengthen Arbitration and Enforcement in India held in New Delhi. The three day long conference titled, “National Initiative On Strengthening Arbitration And Enforcement In India” from October 21st to 23rd, 2016 is being launched by the Government and Judiciary as a major initiative to change the face of dispute resolution in India.
Related Topics & Questions:
- कौन सा संगठन कौशल विकास डिजिटल मंच “संयुक्त राष्ट्र संघ जानें” उद्योग के विशेषज्ञों और विश्वविद्यालयों से कौशल विकास पाठ्यक्रमों की पेशकश शुरु करने के लिए है?
- What is the deadline for Union Power Ministry to achieve 100% electrification for all in India?
- Which country has clinched the First prize in Senior International roller skating medal in the Asian Championship in China?
- ‘Mukhya Mantri Shikshak Samman Yojana’ which aims to motivate the teachers by giving them monetary rewards was launched in which state?
- The number of rural households were distributed with free LPG connections under which scheme has crossed the 1 crore?