- Q. - The First ever three day long Global Conference to Strengthen Arbitration and Enforcement in India was held in which place?
Description Of This Question
The first ever Global Conference to Strengthen Arbitration and Enforcement in India held in New Delhi. The three day long conference titled, “National Initiative On Strengthening Arbitration And Enforcement In India” from October 21st to 23rd, 2016 is being launched by the Government and Judiciary as a major initiative to change the face of dispute resolution in India.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Boxing Hall of Famer died in Los Angeles at an age of 60 who is popularly known as ‘The Hawk’?
- Which Indian Golfer recorded her third top-10 finish on the Ladies European Tour at the ISPS Handa Ladies European Masters held at the Golf Club Hubblerath, Germany?
- In which place, The 4th Meeting of BRICS Education Ministers Conference was held to promote education cooperation and people to people exchanges among the BRICS countries?
- Name of the famous cardiovascular surgeon of Texas who died recently.
- What is the name of India Sanitation Conference inaugurated by the PM Narendra Modi under Swachh Bharat mission?