- Q. - The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and the G20 Anti-Corruption Working Group (ACWG) held a 6th joint Experts Meeting on Corruption in which country?
Description Of This Question
The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and the G20 Anti-Corruption Working Group (ACWG) held a 6th joint Experts Meeting on Corruption in Paris, France. The meeting was chaired jointly by the FATF President, Mr. Juan Manuel Vega-Serrano (Spain) and the G20 ACWG Co-Chair, Mr. Creon Butler (United Kingdom). Focus: On transparency and beneficial ownership given the topic’s priority in both the FATF and G20 agendas and its particular interest to the international community overall.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been conferred Saudi Arabia’s highest civilian honour?
- संघ लोक सेवा आयोग (Union Public Service Commission) की नियुक्ति कौन करता है?
- Which drug maker is setting up an innovation and development center (I&D) in Mumbai to develop new drug formulations, new indications, dosing, packaging and other differentiated offerings?
- किस सब्जी में अक्टूबर 2017 तक सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने आनुवंशिक रूप से संशोधित विभिन्न प्रकार के व्यावसायिक रिलीज पर रोक लगा दी?
- Who is the head of WHO ?