- Q. - The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and the G20 Anti-Corruption Working Group (ACWG) held a 6th joint Experts Meeting on Corruption in which country?
Description Of This Question
The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and the G20 Anti-Corruption Working Group (ACWG) held a 6th joint Experts Meeting on Corruption in Paris, France. The meeting was chaired jointly by the FATF President, Mr. Juan Manuel Vega-Serrano (Spain) and the G20 ACWG Co-Chair, Mr. Creon Butler (United Kingdom). Focus: On transparency and beneficial ownership given the topic’s priority in both the FATF and G20 agendas and its particular interest to the international community overall.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state has become the 15th state to ratify the Goods and Services Tax?
- Who is the author of ‘Godan’?
- Name the mobile app has been launched by Maharashtra to check violation of child rights on November 9, 2016?
- Who is the cabinet Railway Minister ?
- Which minister was awarded with the Global Champion of Digital Literacy Award by Certiport?