- Q. - How much amount would invest by the Union Government to increase the capacity of Panipat refinery from 15 million tonnes (MT) to 25 MT?
Description Of This Question
The Centre would invest Rs.15,000 crore to increase the capacity of Panipatrefinery from 15 million tonnes (MT) to 25 MT to create jobs was the announcement made by Dharmendra Pradhan, Union Minister of State for Petroleum and Natural Gas. Indian Oil Corporation would set up an ethanol plant in Panipat for Rs.500 crore to generate alternative fuel from agricultural residue.
Related Topics & Questions:
- कच्ची गाजरें किस विटामिन की अच्छी स्रोत हैं?
- Which country has successfully launched a spacecraft carrying two astronauts, in its longest-ever manned space mission?
- What is the new scheme has been approved by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi for all Major Port Trusts and Dock Labour Board employees/workers for the years 2015-16 to 2017-18?
- Which date is observed as International Translation Day every year to show solidarity of the worldwide translation community?
- Who among the following won the award “Central Bank Governor of the year, Asia 2015”?