- Q. - How much amount would invest by the Union Government to increase the capacity of Panipat refinery from 15 million tonnes (MT) to 25 MT?
Description Of This Question
The Centre would invest Rs.15,000 crore to increase the capacity of Panipatrefinery from 15 million tonnes (MT) to 25 MT to create jobs was the announcement made by Dharmendra Pradhan, Union Minister of State for Petroleum and Natural Gas. Indian Oil Corporation would set up an ethanol plant in Panipat for Rs.500 crore to generate alternative fuel from agricultural residue.
Related Topics & Questions:
- How many draft regulations which was notified by the Union Government under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code prepared by a working group of experts?
- Which bank has the appointed C.V.R. Rajendran as its MD and CEO?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated the Asian Ministerial Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction was held in which city?
- The 2016 National conference on labour will be hosted by which city of India?
- In which place, The 4th Meeting of BRICS Education Ministers Conference was held to promote education cooperation and people to people exchanges among the BRICS countries?