- Q. - How much amount would invest by the Union Government to increase the capacity of Panipat refinery from 15 million tonnes (MT) to 25 MT?
Description Of This Question
The Centre would invest Rs.15,000 crore to increase the capacity of Panipatrefinery from 15 million tonnes (MT) to 25 MT to create jobs was the announcement made by Dharmendra Pradhan, Union Minister of State for Petroleum and Natural Gas. Indian Oil Corporation would set up an ethanol plant in Panipat for Rs.500 crore to generate alternative fuel from agricultural residue.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of tenth edition digital video festival which would be remembered for recording the highest-ever participation?
- राज्यपाल के त्यागपत्र देने अथवा मृत्यु की स्थिति में राज्यपाल का कार्यभार कौन संभालता है?
- Name of the famous cardiovascular surgeon of Texas who died recently.
- Who won the 83rd Senior National Snooker Championship?
- TDP president N. Chandrababu Naidu launched which programme in Andhra Pradesh to highlight the welfare and developmental initiatives of the government?