- Q. - How much amount would invest by the Union Government to increase the capacity of Panipat refinery from 15 million tonnes (MT) to 25 MT?
Description Of This Question
The Centre would invest Rs.15,000 crore to increase the capacity of Panipatrefinery from 15 million tonnes (MT) to 25 MT to create jobs was the announcement made by Dharmendra Pradhan, Union Minister of State for Petroleum and Natural Gas. Indian Oil Corporation would set up an ethanol plant in Panipat for Rs.500 crore to generate alternative fuel from agricultural residue.
Related Topics & Questions:
- World Day for Safety and Health at Work Observed On Which Date?
- Which scheme is launched by the Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for the students passing Class 12th exam on Oct 2, 2016?
- Cisco to set up Internet of Everthing innovation centre in ______________.
- Which two states have become the first States in the country to become declared Open Defecation Free (ODF) ?
- The eternal music manager that helped launch the career of N.W.A and the Gangsta Rap movement has passed way recently. Who is he?