- Q. - How much amount would invest by the Union Government to increase the capacity of Panipat refinery from 15 million tonnes (MT) to 25 MT?
Description Of This Question
The Centre would invest Rs.15,000 crore to increase the capacity of Panipatrefinery from 15 million tonnes (MT) to 25 MT to create jobs was the announcement made by Dharmendra Pradhan, Union Minister of State for Petroleum and Natural Gas. Indian Oil Corporation would set up an ethanol plant in Panipat for Rs.500 crore to generate alternative fuel from agricultural residue.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state government organised the Guinness Record entrants – traditional state festival of ‘Bathukamma’ on a grand scale at the Lal Bahadur stadium?
- Which country president on a three day visit to India to hold talks with Prime Minister to set up engagement in areas of Security, Counter-terrorism and trade?
- Which company got the solar energy project for Sri Lanka.
- चल सम्पत्ति है –
- What is the name of largest freshwater lake is situated in North America?