- Q. - How much amount has been charged by the Supreme Court on Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain for the medical related issues?
Description Of This Question
The Supreme Court charged a cost of Rs.25,000 on Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain for failing to file an affidavit naming the officials allegedly not cooperating in checking the menace of dengue and chikungunya in the national capital.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which report has been released by the World Health Organisation (WHO) to prevent, detect and treat the disease if they are to meet global targets?
- Who is the author of the book “Jyoti Punj” ?
- India jointly with which country has signed deals to increase oil production worth $1.45 billion?
- What is the name of the seventh edition Global Sports Summit, organized by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)?
- Which chief minister announced the cash prize for five athletes from the state who took part in Rio Olympics?