- Q. - How many year extension has secured Arundhati Bhattacharya as the chairperson of the State Bank of India (SBI)?
Description Of This Question
Arundhati Bhattacharya has secured one year extension as the chairperson of the State Bank of India (SBI) .Her tenure was to end on October 6. She has taken over as SBI chairman on October 7, 2013, and become the first woman to head the country’s largest bank.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of festival is being celebrated by the Monpa Tribe domiciled in the state of Arunachal Pradesh?
- Which date is declared as International Day to commemorate the assassination of two French journalists in Mali on 2 November 2013 by the United Nations?
- Civil Aviation Ministry on 25 November 2016 has launched a portal named _______ to provide a hassle-free and comfortable air travel experience to people.
- Which animal species has been included in the International Union for Conservation of Nature Red List during Global conference in Honolulu?
- Which India’s No.1 men’s singles shuttler claiming his place back in the top 10 of the latest BWF World Rankings released?