- Q. - How many entities has banned in a case related to tax evasion and illegal gains through misuse of stock exchange mechanism by SEBI?
Description Of This Question
Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI has banned 21 entities in a case related to tax evasion and illegal gains through misuse of stock exchange mechanism. Sebi in an interim order dated June 1 had barred Dhyana Finstock and 75 other entities, including the above 21, from the market for using the securities system to artificially bump up volume and price of the scrip to provide illegitimate gains to preferential allottees.
Related Topics & Questions:
- How much amount has been charged by the Supreme Court on Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain for the medical related issues?
- Which report has been released by the World Health Organisation (WHO) to prevent, detect and treat the disease if they are to meet global targets?
- Which brand is topped in the India’s most attractive brands index 2016 study carried out by Trust Research Advisory (TRA)?
- भारत के किस क्षेत्र के जनजातियों के आखेटन अधिकार को वन्य जीव संरक्षण कानूनों से अप्रभावित रखा गया है?
- Which country has suspended cooperation with the UNESCO, a day after the U.N. cultural agency adopted a draft resolution on the Temple Mount and Western Wall?