- Q. - How many entities has banned in a case related to tax evasion and illegal gains through misuse of stock exchange mechanism by SEBI?
Description Of This Question
Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI has banned 21 entities in a case related to tax evasion and illegal gains through misuse of stock exchange mechanism. Sebi in an interim order dated June 1 had barred Dhyana Finstock and 75 other entities, including the above 21, from the market for using the securities system to artificially bump up volume and price of the scrip to provide illegitimate gains to preferential allottees.
Related Topics & Questions:
- ‘उत्तररामचरित’ के रचयिता कौन हैं?
- Which bank has launched ‘Unified Payments Interface’ (UPI) solution on 8th November 2016 for its corporate and financial institutional and commercial banking customers?
- Who has been named New Zealand’s cricket team’s captain ?
- The President of China Xi Jinping appointed Luo Zhaohui as New Ambassador to which country by replacing Le Yucheng?
- Recently, Who has been taken over as Managing Director and CEO of Corporation Bank?