- Q. - How many entities has banned in a case related to tax evasion and illegal gains through misuse of stock exchange mechanism by SEBI?
Description Of This Question
Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI has banned 21 entities in a case related to tax evasion and illegal gains through misuse of stock exchange mechanism. Sebi in an interim order dated June 1 had barred Dhyana Finstock and 75 other entities, including the above 21, from the market for using the securities system to artificially bump up volume and price of the scrip to provide illegitimate gains to preferential allottees.
Related Topics & Questions:
- एशियाई खेलों में हॉकी को कब शामिल किया गया?
- Which country is going to host invictus games 2018?
- How many Indian-Americans are among the 400 richest people in the US, according to a Forbes list?
- Who inauguration NISER campus in Odisha ?
- Twenty-second session of the Conference of the Parties (COP 22) is held in which country?