- Q. - How many draft regulations which was notified by the Union Government under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code prepared by a working group of experts?
Description Of This Question
The Government came out with another set of draft rules, including for liquidation of insolvent corporate persons, under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code. The centre had notified six draft regulations under the code prepared by a working group of experts. As part of the process for implementing the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, the ministry had set up a working group of practitioners and experts.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The First ever three day long Global Conference to Strengthen Arbitration and Enforcement in India was held in which place?
- Scientists from which country have developed 3D artificial lung model which will help in creating more accurate treatment method and drugs for the lung disease.
- Name of UP Panchayati Raj Minister who passed away recently ?
- What is name of operation launched by Indian Army identifies areas and provides students with free coaching and make them participate in extra-curricular activities?
- Cash Compensatory Support(CCS) is related to