- Q. - How many draft regulations which was notified by the Union Government under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code prepared by a working group of experts?
Description Of This Question
The Government came out with another set of draft rules, including for liquidation of insolvent corporate persons, under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code. The centre had notified six draft regulations under the code prepared by a working group of experts. As part of the process for implementing the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, the ministry had set up a working group of practitioners and experts.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of Former Director of Israel’s intelligence agency Mossad who passed away recently ?
- What are the currency notes would no longer be legal tender from midnight 8th November 2016 announced by the PM Narendra Modi?
- India jointly with which country has signed deals to increase oil production worth $1.45 billion?
- Who has been appointed as the President of Hockey India during the 41st Hockey India Executive Board meeting on November 25, 2016 in New Delhi and will replace Narinder Dhruv BatrA.
- Which sports person stood No. 1 position Indian athlete in the latest Forbes Fab 40 2016?