- Q. - Chief Minister portfolios held by ailing Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa have been allocated to which minister?
Description Of This Question
Chief Minister portfolios held by ailing Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa have been allocated to Finance Minister O. Panneerselvam.The portfolios re-allocated include the Home and Public Departments and General Administration among others. The decision was taken by Governor Vidyasagar Rao has been taken on the advice of Ms Jayalalithaa who is undergoing treatment at a Chennai hospital since the 22nd of last month.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India defeated which country in the 4th edition Women Asian Champions Trophy Hockey which was held in Singapore?
- Pranaav Jerry Chopra is related to
- The Central Government has given in principle approval to a grant of __________ to make the development of the proposed Sagar Port project in West Bengal on September 4 , 2016. A.Rs. 515 crores
- Recently, State Bank of India introduced a new home lone scheme namely ______for young working professionals/executives ?
- Which country’s boxing council has been inducted into the World Boxing Organisation with voting rights in the WBO’s annual convention at Puerto Rico?