- Q. - Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has commissioned another 660 MW coal-based supercritical thermal power unit in which state?
Description Of This Question
New Delhi based BHEL is commissioned another 660 MW coal-based supercritical thermal power unit in Uttar Pradesh. It has added 4,300 MW of power generation capacity in the state of Uttar Pradesh in December 2015. The project is owned by Prayagraj Power Generation Company Ltd (PPGCL), a subsidiary company of Jaiprakash Power Ventures Ltd.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country president on a three day visit to India to hold talks with Prime Minister to set up engagement in areas of Security, Counter-terrorism and trade?
- Which country has became the first country in the world to completely ban disposable plastic cups, plates and other utensils?
- Recently Narendra Modi inaugurated the Ambedkar memorial by Maharashtra Government at King Henry’s Road in
- Which Indian leader’s statue was unveiled at Consulate General of India, Dubai ?
- The Indian Space Research Organsiation (ISRO) started conducting the test for its second moon mission. What is the name of this moon mission?