- Q. - Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has commissioned another 660 MW coal-based supercritical thermal power unit in which state?
Description Of This Question
New Delhi based BHEL is commissioned another 660 MW coal-based supercritical thermal power unit in Uttar Pradesh. It has added 4,300 MW of power generation capacity in the state of Uttar Pradesh in December 2015. The project is owned by Prayagraj Power Generation Company Ltd (PPGCL), a subsidiary company of Jaiprakash Power Ventures Ltd.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Valvoline Cummins India has roped which cricketer as its brand ambassador of it’s engine oils and lubricants range?
- Who became the first woman to took over charge as the head of Indian Cost Accounts Service (ICOAS)?
- Name the languages that have been stated as classical languages of India ?
- Who is launched pilot project of e-complaint system ?
- The Union Govt has given nod for setting up India’s first personal rapid transit (Metrino Pod) network for