- Q. - Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has commissioned another 660 MW coal-based supercritical thermal power unit in which state?
Description Of This Question
New Delhi based BHEL is commissioned another 660 MW coal-based supercritical thermal power unit in Uttar Pradesh. It has added 4,300 MW of power generation capacity in the state of Uttar Pradesh in December 2015. The project is owned by Prayagraj Power Generation Company Ltd (PPGCL), a subsidiary company of Jaiprakash Power Ventures Ltd.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has taken over as the Chairman and Managing Director of state-run Power Finance Corporation (PFC)?
- कितने संस्था सेबी द्वारा शेयर बाजार तंत्र के दुरुपयोग के माध्यम से कर चोरी और अवैध लाभ से संबंधित एक मामले में प्रतिबंध लगा दिया गया है?
- President Pranab Mukherjee is on a three-day state visit to which country from November 2 to 4, 2016?
- Who is the head of WHO ?
- TDP president N. Chandrababu Naidu launched which programme in Andhra Pradesh to highlight the welfare and developmental initiatives of the government?