- Q. - Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has commissioned another 660 MW coal-based supercritical thermal power unit in which state?
Description Of This Question
New Delhi based BHEL is commissioned another 660 MW coal-based supercritical thermal power unit in Uttar Pradesh. It has added 4,300 MW of power generation capacity in the state of Uttar Pradesh in December 2015. The project is owned by Prayagraj Power Generation Company Ltd (PPGCL), a subsidiary company of Jaiprakash Power Ventures Ltd.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who inauguration NISER campus in Odisha ?
- Which state government has recently signed an MoU with Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) and establishment of a Gems & Jewellery Industrial Park?
- First green rail corridor opens in _____?
- Which former Chief Minister conferred with a prestigious award by the Ugandan government for promoting human values through his literature in Uganda on October 12 2016?
- Which corporate has won the prestigious Golden Peacock Award for Corporate Governance for this year?