- Q. - World’s oldest Cricketer represented South Africa has passed away in Bloemfontein at the age of 97 years. Who is he?
Related Topics & Questions:
- A plane glassslab is kept over coloured letters, the letter which appears least raised is ?
- Escape velocity of a rocket fired from the earth towards the moon is a velocity to get rid of the
- Which state government has inked a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Andhra Pradesh-based Ruchi Soya Industries for development of Oil Palm in the state?
- For which of the following Scheduled Commercial Banks (SCBs) RBI has not set up a Supervisory College?
- Which Senior IAS officer has been appointed as the Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT)?