- Q. - Who has been appointed as the President of World Bank?
Description Of This Question
World Bank President Jim Yong Kim effectively won a second five-year term after nominations to lead the global development bank no other candidates proposed. Kim, who was Korean-American medical doctor had focused the World Bank on programs to reduce extreme poverty, earned solid backing for a second term from the United States, France, Germany, China, and other major shareholders of the bank. The US is the World Bank’s largest shareholder.
Related Topics & Questions:
- साँची के स्तूप का निर्माण किस शासक ने करवाया था?
- Eminent American theatre – film director has passed away in Los Angeles at the age of 65. Who is he?
- रवांडा के किस अंतिम राजा ने पूर्व अफ्रीकी देश पर शासन किया और उनका 80वर्ष में निधन हो गया था?
- “Phum Shang” won the coveted Golden Conch Award for the best documentary at the 14th Mumbai International Film Festival (MIFF). It is _______documentary film?
- Which state has decided to amend the Hydropower Policy 2006 in respect to transfer of shares by State to other areas?