- Q. - Who has been appointed as the President of World Bank?
Description Of This Question
World Bank President Jim Yong Kim effectively won a second five-year term after nominations to lead the global development bank no other candidates proposed. Kim, who was Korean-American medical doctor had focused the World Bank on programs to reduce extreme poverty, earned solid backing for a second term from the United States, France, Germany, China, and other major shareholders of the bank. The US is the World Bank’s largest shareholder.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the Indian woman who has received the Businesswoman of the Year award at the India Australia Business Community Awards (IABCA) was held in Sydney?
- What is the Full form of IDSA ?
- How many Indian families are listed among the Forbes Asia’s 50 Richest Families?
- International Labour Day celebrated on ?
- The 4-day National Arogya Fair concluded on which date at Dehradun in Uttarakhand ?