- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)?
Description Of This Question
V.K. Sharma has been appointed as the new chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). He succeeded SK Roy, who recently resigned from the post. Prior to this appointment, Sharma was the managing director of the LIC.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following is observed as Sports Day every year?
- जवाहर सागर बाँध किस नदी पर निर्मित है?
- The high court judges of which state have decided to give up the red beacon lights much before the set deadline?
- What is the name of volcano more than 1,100 people evacuated as 2,000-metre column of ash spews from Mount Barujari in Lombok Island?
- Indus River originates from which range ?