- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)?
Description Of This Question
V.K. Sharma has been appointed as the new chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). He succeeded SK Roy, who recently resigned from the post. Prior to this appointment, Sharma was the managing director of the LIC.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian team won Silver Medal in Copenhagen Archery Championship ?
- MIRA is a ?
- Adolph Kiefer, the swimming legend has passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Former Asian Games Winner Prodyut Burman passed away at the age of 81 due to Parkinson’s disease. He belonged to which sports?
- The Navegaon National Park is located in which state?