- Q. - Which Telecom Operation to be merged with Aircel to form the country’s fourth largest phone company in terms of customers and revenue?
Description Of This Question
Reliance Communications to be merged with unlisted telecom operator Aircel, thereby marking the first move toward consolidation in the space and creating the country’s fourth-largest phone company in terms of customers and revenue.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Union Govt has given nod for setting up India’s first personal rapid transit (Metrino Pod) network for
- Name the world’s largest digital national building initiative has been inaugurated by Shri Prakash Javadekar, Union Human Resource Development Minister?
- Who has reclaimed the World Boxing Organization welterweight title for the third time with a unanimous decision victory over former champion Jesse Vargas?
- Name the robot who created a new record by solving the famous rubik’s cube puzzle.
- NHPC, India’s largest hydropower generation company announced that it has approved its 50 Megawatt (MW) wind power project (WPP) in which place?