- Q. - Which state has decided to amend the Hydropower Policy 2006 in respect to transfer of shares by State to other areas?
Description Of This Question
Himachal Pradesh cabinet decided to amend the Hydropower Policy 2006 in respect to transfer of shares by Himachalis to non-Himachalis. So that now Himachalis can sell or transfer 49% equity shares to non-Himachalis at any stage after allotment of projects upto 2 MW capacity and full disinvestment after two years of commissioning of the projects.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Bollywood celebrity received the ‘Outstanding Celebrity Woman of the Year’ award while featuring among Outlook Business’ 19 outstanding women?
- World Malaria Day is observed on ?
- Which IFS officer has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Lebanon by Ministry of External Affairs?
- How many entities has banned in a case related to tax evasion and illegal gains through misuse of stock exchange mechanism by SEBI?
- Which country has introduced temporary ban on catching Hilsa Fish in order to save the hugely popular fish?