- Q. - Which state has decided to amend the Hydropower Policy 2006 in respect to transfer of shares by State to other areas?
Description Of This Question
Himachal Pradesh cabinet decided to amend the Hydropower Policy 2006 in respect to transfer of shares by Himachalis to non-Himachalis. So that now Himachalis can sell or transfer 49% equity shares to non-Himachalis at any stage after allotment of projects upto 2 MW capacity and full disinvestment after two years of commissioning of the projects.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian cricketer nominated for Arjuna Award 2016 ?
- Which country has suspended cooperation with the UNESCO, a day after the U.N. cultural agency adopted a draft resolution on the Temple Mount and Western Wall?
- Which hollywood actor to receive Lifetime Achievement Oscar Award 2016?
- _____________ to join world leaders in wax at Madame Tussauds.
- Which company along with IBM have entered a 15-year partnership for automation and development and operations?