- Q. - Which state has become the 15th state to ratify the Goods and Services Tax?
Description Of This Question
With Goa becoming the 15th state to ratify the goods and services tax (GST) bill, the legislation is now short of just one more state ratification before it is sent for presidential assent. Odisha, which has called for a special sitting of its legislative assembly, could become the 16th state to ratify it.
Related Topics & Questions:
- GRAF a framework introduced by Bank Board Bureau, stands for
- What is the name of Indian National Award winning documentary has won the first prize in the Documentary Film category at the sixth CAM International Film Festival?
- The eternal music manager that helped launch the career of N.W.A and the Gangsta Rap movement has passed way recently. Who is he?
- Which ministry announced 7 pronged strategy namely “indradhanush” ?
- ExoMars 2016 spacecraft successfully launched by ___________ & ____________.