- Q. - Which state has become the 15th state to ratify the Goods and Services Tax?
Description Of This Question
With Goa becoming the 15th state to ratify the goods and services tax (GST) bill, the legislation is now short of just one more state ratification before it is sent for presidential assent. Odisha, which has called for a special sitting of its legislative assembly, could become the 16th state to ratify it.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which chief minister announced the cash prize for five athletes from the state who took part in Rio Olympics?
- Which Indian woman wrestler was appointed as a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) in Haryana Police by Haryana Government?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Haryana’s year-long golden jubilee celebrations of Haryana in which city?
- What is the India’s rank in the 2017 World Bank’s Power accessibility list?
- मुंबई में हाल ही में आयोजित 75 वीं वार्षिक आम सभा की बैठक में अखिल भारतीय मैन्युफैक्चरर्स एसोसिएशन (एआईएमए) के राष्ट्रीय अध्यक्ष के रूप में किसे निर्वाचित किया गया ?