- Q. - Which State Governor has taken the additional charge of Tamilnadu due to Current Governor Konijeti Rosaiah’s tenure ended on August 30?
Description Of This Question
The governors of Maharashtra and Gujarat will hold the additional charge of the states Tamil Nadu and Madhya Pradesh respectively. Governor of Maharashtra Ch Vidyasagar Rao will hold additional charge of the state Tamil Nadu and Governor of Gujarat Om Prakash Kohli will hold the additional charge of Madhya Pradesh.
Related Topics & Questions:
- World’s oldest Cricketer represented South Africa has passed away in Bloemfontein at the age of 97 years. Who is he?
- What is the 2017 theme of World No Tobacco Day (WNTD)?
- Which of the following has become the the first re-insurer to set up base in financial hub Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT City)?
- Where is the headquarters of the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)?
- Who has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of France?