- Q. - Which State Governor has taken the additional charge of Tamilnadu due to Current Governor Konijeti Rosaiah’s tenure ended on August 30?
Description Of This Question
The governors of Maharashtra and Gujarat will hold the additional charge of the states Tamil Nadu and Madhya Pradesh respectively. Governor of Maharashtra Ch Vidyasagar Rao will hold additional charge of the state Tamil Nadu and Governor of Gujarat Om Prakash Kohli will hold the additional charge of Madhya Pradesh.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India expected to provide more helicopters and other military hardware to which country facing threats from the Taliban?
- Which homegrown online travel company announced to acquired rival Indiantravel company Ibibo at an undisclosed amount to form the country’s biggest online travel company?
- Which State Government launched ‘Mission Abaas’ ?
- Which Senior IAS officer has been appointed as the Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT)?
- Which date is observed as The International Day of Non-Violence, on the behalf of 147th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi?