- Q. - Which of the following bank is not allowed to issue the tags required for electronic toll collection
Description Of This Question
The National Highways Authority (NHAI) reported that the government had expanded the number of lenders and wallets, who could issue the electronic tags for vehicle. The motive behind such move was to increase the number of automatic pass-throughs at toll plazas to 50 per cent in two years.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed as an Additional Director (Non Executive) of Yes Bank with effect from March 05, 2016?
- Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Punjab National Bank ?
- A tiny fish species featured with maroon and gold colourdiscovered near Hawaii has been named after which personality?
- What is the minimum wage fixed for unskilled agricultural labour in C-class towns in central sphere by the Union Government?
- Which minister has inaugurated ‘Women of India Festival 2016’ of organic products by women at Dilli Haat at INA, New Delhi?