- Q. - Which of the following bank is not allowed to issue the tags required for electronic toll collection
Description Of This Question
The National Highways Authority (NHAI) reported that the government had expanded the number of lenders and wallets, who could issue the electronic tags for vehicle. The motive behind such move was to increase the number of automatic pass-throughs at toll plazas to 50 per cent in two years.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country won men’s Asian Nations Cup Chess tournament 2016 ?
- International day of charity is observed on ?
- Name the robot name has been introduced by Kumbakonam based City Union Bank to improve customer service?
- Which Indian field hockey player led the Indian men’s hockey team defeated Pakistan 3-2 in the final of the 4th Asian Champions Trophy at the Wisma Belia Hockey Stadium in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
- Which legendary Oscar-winning Polish film director whose movies defied communist-era censors died at the age of 90?