- Q. - Which Indian Cricket Team clinched the Quadrangular One-day series thrashing Australia by 57 runs in the final match?
Description Of This Question
India A rode on a solid all-round performance clinched the Quadrangular one-day series, thrashing Australia by 57 runs in the final match. Mandeep Singh who was named Player of the Match combined with captain Manish Pandey.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the disease caused due to tiny magnetic particles from air pollution lodged in human brains and discovered by researchers at Lancaster University?
- Seventh Session of the Conference of Parties (COP7) to WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (FCTC) kicked off in which country?
- 1st mega silk cluster of India will come up in which State ?
- Which union ministry has launched nation-wide training programme for Elected Women representatives (EWRs) of Panchayats?
- Which state government has recently signed MoU with Indian Railways to expand green cover?