- Q. - Which country hosted the eleventh meeting of the Group of G20 summit during 4th and 5th of September 2016?
Description Of This Question
The 2016 G20 Hangzhou summit was the eleventh meeting of the Group of Twenty (G20). It was held on 4–5 September 2016 in the city of Hangzhou. It was the first ever G20 summit to be hosted in China and the second Asian country after 2010 G20 Seoul summit was hosted in South Korea.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country’s boxing council has been inducted into the World Boxing Organisation with voting rights in the WBO’s annual convention at Puerto Rico?
- Who has been appointed as UN Women’s Advocate for Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment in India?
- Kaleshwaram irrigation project launched in ?
- किस देश में यूनेस्को के एक दिन बाद संयुक्त राष्ट्र के सांस्कृतिक एजेंसी मंदिर पर्वत और पश्चिमी दीवार पर एक मसौदा प्रस्ताव पारित के साथ निलंबित सहयोग किया है?
- Which city to hold the 2016 Kabaddi world cup to be held from October 7th to 22nd 2016?