- Q. - What is the India’s rank in the 2016 World Economic Freedom Index? http://www.gktoday.in/gk-current-affairs-september-18-19-2016/
Description Of This Question
India has been ranked 112 out of 159 countries in the 2016 World Economic Freedom Index. As per the 2016 annual report of the Economic Freedom of the World, Hong Kong has the highest level of economic freedom worldwide, followed by Singapore, New Zealand, Switzerland, Canada, Georgia, Ireland, Mauritius, the UAE, Australia and the UK.The report is based on data from 2014 and measures the economic freedom by analyzing the policies and institutions of all 159 countries and territories.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which telescope has detected Great Balls of Fire (GBF), a mysterious super-hot blobs of gas seen near a dying star?
- 23rd January is celebrated as the birthday of________________
- Recently, S.S. Tarapore passed away. He was ?
- United Kingdom has appointed ambassador to which country for the time since 2011?
- What is the name of bandage is developed by NASA that uses electricity to promote healing of injured wounds?