- Q. - What is the India’s rank in the 2016 World Economic Freedom Index?
Description Of This Question
India has been ranked 112 out of 159 countries in the 2016 World Economic Freedom Index. As per the 2016 annual report of the Economic Freedom of the World, Hong Kong has the highest level of economic freedom worldwide, followed by Singapore, New Zealand, Switzerland, Canada, Georgia, Ireland, Mauritius, the UAE, Australia and the UK.The report is based on data from 2014 and measures the economic freedom by analyzing the policies and institutions of all 159 countries and territories.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has took over as Chief of Integrated Defence Staff to the Chairman Chiefs of Staff Committee (CISC)?
- Which literary great will feature on the new 10-pound note that was unveiled in the United Kingdom on July 18, 2017?
- Who among the following Indian cricketers has been included in the 8 ambassadors of ICC Champions Trophy 2017?
- Which country has won the 2017 Ice Hockey World Championship?
- Which union ministry has made a provision enabling people to apply online for passports in Hindi?