- Q. - The International Day of Charity is being observed on which date annually to promote charitable efforts made to alleviate poverty across the world?
Description Of This Question
The International Day of Charity is observed on 5 September every year since 2012 to promote charitable efforts made to alleviate poverty across the world. The day also being designated as the anniversary of the death of Mother Teresa, as the International Day of Charity in its resolution A/RES/67/105.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The eternal music manager that helped launch the career of N.W.A and the Gangsta Rap movement has passed way recently. Who is he?
- Which country has suspended cooperation with the UNESCO, a day after the U.N. cultural agency adopted a draft resolution on the Temple Mount and Western Wall?
- किस बीमारी के नाम पर 150 से अधिक बच्चों की मौत हो गई थी और जापान में लापरवाही के कारण मलकानगिरी जिले को महामारी अनुपात में ले लिया गया था?
- Which Airport has bagged the 2014-15 India Building Congress (IBC) Award for Excellence in Built Environment?
- How many schedules are there in the Indian constitution ?