- Q. - Tennis Player Sriram Balaji won against the top seeded player Seong Chan of Korea in the $10,000 ITF men’s Futures tennis tournament held in Thailand. He belongs to which state?
Description Of This Question
Tamilnadu based tennis player SriramBalaji who ranked 546 restrained top seed Seong Chan Hong of Korea by 6-4, 7-6(3) for the title in the $10,000 ITF men’s Futures tennis tournament held in HuaHin Thailand. On the other hand similar tournament held in Jakarta, Indian seed Sasi Kumar Mukund won the title outplaying eighth seed Masato Shiga of Japan by 6-2, 6-2.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which bank has given an approval to British payments company Earthport for outbound cross-border payment services to banks in India?
- The five-day long Durga Puja was celebrated by the Hindu community in which state of India?
- Captcha is used for?
- The 10th Command Level Navy Coast Guard (COMNAVGUARD) meeting was held in which place on November 2, 2016?The 10th Command Level Navy Coast Guard (COMNAVGUARD) meeting was held in Visakhapatnam on November 2, 2016 to discuss inter-operatability issues between Navy and Coast Guard. The meeting was co-chaired by Chief of Staff, Eastern Naval Command (ENC), Vice Admiral Atul Kumar Jain and Inspector General Rajan Bargotra, Commander, Coast Guard Region (East) and Inspector General K R Nautiyal, Commander Coast Guard Region (North East), along with senior officers of Navy and Coast Guard.
- Name the Twitter’s India and South East Asia’s Managing Director has resigned after Rishi Jaitly exit from twitter?