- Q. - Subhankar Pramanick is associated with which sports?
Description Of This Question
Subhankar Pramanick, an Indian shooter from Bengal, has clinched gold medal in 50-metre rifle prone event at the 2016 ISSF Junior World Cup for pistol, rifle and shotgun in Gabala, Azerbaijan. Apart from him, Sambhaji Patil also bagged gold for India by winning the junior men’s 25-metre standard pistol event. Patil also won the team gold in the event along with compatriots Gurmeet and Rituraj Singh.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The International Fleet Review (IFR) 2016, an international military exercise hosted and conducted by _____ was inaugurated in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh ?
- Which country is going to host invictus games 2018?
- Recently, CSIR launched the country’s anti – diabetic ayurvedic drug for type two Diabetes mellitus. CSIR stands for?
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared an international public health emergency over the explosive spread of the mosquito – borne virus, what is the name of virus ?
- Which date is observed as The International Day of Non-Violence, on the behalf of 147th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi?