- Q. - Subhankar Pramanick is associated with which sports?
Description Of This Question
Subhankar Pramanick, an Indian shooter from Bengal, has clinched gold medal in 50-metre rifle prone event at the 2016 ISSF Junior World Cup for pistol, rifle and shotgun in Gabala, Azerbaijan. Apart from him, Sambhaji Patil also bagged gold for India by winning the junior men’s 25-metre standard pistol event. Patil also won the team gold in the event along with compatriots Gurmeet and Rituraj Singh.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare J P Nadda has launched Project Sunrise on for prevention of AIDS specially among people injecting drugs in the ______ North – Eastern states recently ?
- कच्ची गाजरें किस विटामिन की अच्छी स्रोत हैं?
- Doordarshan along with which University had entered into an agreement for transmission of four Gyan Darshan educational channels?
- Which fencer won her second gold medal at the International Thailand Open held at Bangkok?
- Which date is celebrated as World Vegan Day every year all around the world to raises awareness about animal rights?