- Q. - Prime Minister of India recently announced a special package of Rs. 200 crore for which state youth to engage youth in constructive sporting activities?
Description Of This Question
Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a special package of Rs. 200 crore for J&K youths,with a view to engage youth of Jammu & Kashmir in constructive sporting activities. This package can be utilized for the construction of indoor sporting halls in all districts of the State with a view to provide playing facilities to youth during long winter in J&K.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and the G20 Anti-Corruption Working Group (ACWG) held a 6th joint Experts Meeting on Corruption in which country?
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘Future of Indian Universities: Comparative and International Perspectives’?
- Who is the author of the book “Confessions of a dying mind: the blind faith of atheism”?
- Vikas Krishan Yadav is associated with which sports?
- Which state police has launched ‘Tare Zameen Par programme’ to enlighten children in Naxal-affected areas?