- Q. - Name the disease caused due to tiny magnetic particles from air pollution lodged in human brains and discovered by researchers at Lancaster University?
Description Of This Question
Researchers at Lancaster University found abundant magnetite nano particles in the brain tissue from 37 individuals aged three to 92-years-old who lived in Mexico City and Manchester and this strongly magnetic mineral is toxic and has been implicated in the production of reactive oxygen species (free radicals) in the human brain, which are associated with neuro degenerative diseases including Alzheimer’s disease.
Related Topics & Questions:
- World Hunger Day is observed on ?
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has commissioned another 660 MW coal-based supercritical thermal power unit in which state?
- Who won the Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship Award for the 12th successive year?
- अन्तर्राष्ट्रीय तिथि रेखा के सम्बन्ध में निम्न में से कौन सा कथन असत्य है –
- किस ने मंत्री आईएनए में दिल्ली हाट में महिलाओं द्वारा जैविक उत्पादों के ‘भारत महोत्सव 2016 के महिला,का उद्घाटन किया ?