- Q. - Kalesar National Park situated in
Description Of This Question
Kalesar National Park is a protected area in eastern district of Haryana, India, i.e. Yamunanagar 150 km from Chandigarh. It is a popular destination for Leopard and bird-watching. It is home to the red jungle fowl among other birds.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Tajamul Islam who won under eight World Kick Boxing Championshipm for India belongs to which state.
- प्रथम मैराथन विजेता कौन हैं?
- World Book and Copyright Day is observed on?
- तारे का रंग किसका सूचक है?
- How much amount imposed fine on Airtel, Vodafone and Idea mobile network companies for denying connectivity to Jio?