- Q. - Kalesar National Park situated in
Description Of This Question
Kalesar National Park is a protected area in eastern district of Haryana, India, i.e. Yamunanagar 150 km from Chandigarh. It is a popular destination for Leopard and bird-watching. It is home to the red jungle fowl among other birds.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Google on 23 November 2016 announced a list of ___ Indian Startups that will join the third edition of Launchpad Accelerator programme at Google Headquarters California.
- What is the overall level for the particulate matter (PM) which is recorded in Delhi as per System of Air Quality and Weather Forecasting and Research (SAFAR)?
- Uttar Pradesh state Government has inaugurated the dedicated power supply of minimum how many hours to every nook and corner of state ?
- Deficiency of Iron leads to ?
- J&K Cabinet approved how much interest subsidy for flood-hit traders ?