- Q. - In which country, recently launched World’s first Driverless minibuses after a year long experiment?
Description Of This Question
“World’s first” Driverless minibuses began taking passengers in the eastern French city of Lyon after a year-long experiment. Two electric minibuses with a capacity of 15 passengers each are now operating a 10-minute route with five stops in the city centre at an average speed of 6 miles (10km) per hour.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has become the first Indian to win in the FIA Formula 3 European Championship?
- In which district of Uttar Pradesh did Adani Group commission a 50-megawatt (MW) solar Photo Voltaic (PV) plant?
- What is the India’s rank in women workforce, as per recently released “India Development Report” of World Bank (WB)?
- How much long gas pipeline project started by China ?
- Which state government has recently declared Dailong village as biodiversity heritage site of the state?