- Q. - In which country, recently launched World’s first Driverless minibuses after a year long experiment?
Description Of This Question
“World’s first” Driverless minibuses began taking passengers in the eastern French city of Lyon after a year-long experiment. Two electric minibuses with a capacity of 15 passengers each are now operating a 10-minute route with five stops in the city centre at an average speed of 6 miles (10km) per hour.
Related Topics & Questions:
- World’s oldest Cricketer represented South Africa has passed away in Bloemfontein at the age of 97 years. Who is he?
- Gyan Peeth Award for 2015 is given for which book?
- Where is the Jaistambh situated?
- Which is the largest river island in India clinched position in The Guinness World Records?
- Foundation stone laid for MSME technology center in _____ ?