- Q. - A tiny fish species featured with maroon and gold colourdiscovered near Hawaii has been named after which personality?
Description Of This Question
A tiny fish species discovered near Hawaii has been named after President Obama. This maroon and gold animal was found 300 feet deep in the coral reef off Kure Atoll in June. It’s a very special fish because as far as we know, it is the only fish species, so far, that is endemic to the Papahānaumokuākea Marine National Monument.
Related Topics & Questions:
- आर्य समाज विरोध करता है –
- Which week is to celebrate each year as World Space Week declared by the UN General Assembly?
- Who launched ‘Hunter Fraud Score’, a new scoring mechanism that measures the probability of fraud in a credit application across banking and insurance industries.
- भारत की किस स्थिति में बीएमआई शोध के अनुसार 2020 तक सबसे बड़ी कोयला उत्पादक और अमेरिका के जैसे बन जाने की उम्मीद है?
- India’s first online interactive heritage portal named launched ?