- Q. - A tiny fish species featured with maroon and gold colourdiscovered near Hawaii has been named after which personality?
Description Of This Question
A tiny fish species discovered near Hawaii has been named after President Obama. This maroon and gold animal was found 300 feet deep in the coral reef off Kure Atoll in June. It’s a very special fish because as far as we know, it is the only fish species, so far, that is endemic to the Papahānaumokuākea Marine National Monument.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Cricketer has released his autobiography on September by Pan Mac Macmillan across the UK, Australia, New Zealand and India?
- Who has been appointed as India’s Ambassador to Sweden
- World’s first fully electric double decker bus launched in ____________.
- कुकिंग गैस के सिलिंडर में जलने वाला गैस होता है –
- Which driver has won the Formula one Italian Grand Prix title held during September 2016?