- Q. - A tiny fish species featured with maroon and gold colourdiscovered near Hawaii has been named after which personality?
Description Of This Question
A tiny fish species discovered near Hawaii has been named after President Obama. This maroon and gold animal was found 300 feet deep in the coral reef off Kure Atoll in June. It’s a very special fish because as far as we know, it is the only fish species, so far, that is endemic to the Papahānaumokuākea Marine National Monument.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The five-day long Durga Puja was celebrated by the Hindu community in which state of India?
- Who is the California’s Attorney General, is on the cusp of becoming the first Indian- American Senator in the US Congress?
- India defeated which country in the 4th edition Women Asian Champions Trophy Hockey which was held in Singapore?
- भारत के प्रथम गृह मन्त्री कौन थे?
- Which Telecom Operation to be merged with Aircel to form the country’s fourth largest phone company in terms of customers and revenue?