- Q. - Which of the following is the most important non-tariff trade barrier?
Description Of This Question
Quotas are limitations on imported goods, come in an absolute or tariff-rate varieties, and affect supply in the domestic economy.
Related Topics & Questions:
- On which date World Bank released Report “India crossed $2 trillion figure” ?
- Who has flagged off maiden train between Sonepat to Jind ?
- What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 18, according to the World Bank’s latest report “Globalization Backlash”?
- Name the state whose Chief Minister ordered a review of the prestigious Yash Bharti Awards that were started by the previous government.
- The sixth prestigious M.S. Swaminathan Award for contribution in the field of agriculture was given to