- Q. - Goodwill Ambassador for 2016 Indian contingent’s Rio Olympics ?
Description Of This Question
Bollywood actor Salman Khan was named as the goodwill ambassador of the Indian contingent for the upcoming Olympics to be held in August 2016 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. This is the first time when a Bollywood superstar has been chosen as a goodwill ambassador for the Indian contingent at the Olympics.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The number of rural households were distributed with free LPG connections under which scheme has crossed the 1 crore?
- Which Indian shooter officially announced his retirement from shooting after 2016 Summer Games?
- How many year extension has secured Arundhati Bhattacharya as the chairperson of the State Bank of India (SBI)?
- Which organization has appointed its first adviser undertook with promoting the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) issues its development work?
- Which date is declared as International Day to commemorate the assassination of two French journalists in Mali on 2 November 2013 by the United Nations?