- Q. - Who became Speaker of US House of Representatives ?
Description Of This Question
Paul Ryan is the speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives. Now serving his ninth term in the House, he represents Wisconsin’s First Congressional District. A fifth-generation Wisconsinite, Paul is the youngest of four children born to Paul Sr. and Betty Ryan.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Manpreet Kaur, who recently clinched Gold at the 2017 Asian Grand Prix Meet, is associated with which sports?
- As per the Rapid Survey on Children (RSOC) Report by UNICEF, what percentage of children below 5 years of age is underdeveloped in UP?
- On which date Diana Douglas, the famous Hollywood Actress, died ?
- Who has won the 2017 World Snooker Championship?
- World Antibiotic Awareness Week launched under which theme ?