- Q. - Who appointed as New MD & CEO of Andhra Bank ?
Description Of This Question
Suresh N Patel on 2 November 2015 in New Delhi took charge as new Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer (MD & CEO) of Andhra Bank.He succeeded CVR Rajendran who retired on 30 April, 2015 and became the CEO of Association of Mutual Funds in India.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which union minister has recently launched Test & Treat policy for HIV patients?
- Who has bagged the Sahitya Academy Award for translation 2016 has his book One Part Woman is a translated version of which Tamil novel?
- India has retained the South Asian Basketball Championship (SABA) title. Which of the following countries was defeated by India?
- India’s first smart grid project has successfully created by which institute?
- CREDAI has recently inked MOU with SBI for concessional loan for housing projects. Where is the headquarters of CREDAI?